Tuesday 12 April 2011

Reggie Yates rules out Big Brother

With the first Celebrity Big Brother set to air on Channel 5 in just 4 months time the producers have started to look for potential celebrity housemates. One of those however has already ruled himself out.


Television presenter and radio DJ Reggie Yates has ruled himself out of the upcoming Celebrity Big Brother saying that he "wouldn't do it in a million years". He then went on to say "If I am going to do reality, it's always going to be for a cause, going to Kenya for Comic Relief or Fame Academy for Comic Relief, otherwise I'm not really into the self-promotion."

Other celebrity's in the running for the first Celebrity Big Brother to air on Channel 5 are; Joanna Lumley, Mohamed Al Fayed, Ricky Hatton, Charlie Sheen, James Cracknell and winner of BB11 Josie Gibson.


If you could choose which housemates went in, who would it be? Let us know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I would choose Charlie Sheen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ricky Hatton would make a great housemate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind a line up similar to last years Celeb BB. I thought they were great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't last year was rubbish

    ReplyDelete