Tuesday 16 August 2011

Brian Dowling: "Get Naked!"

Brian Dowling has revealed he would love the housemates to 'get naked'.
Speaking at the star-studded launch party yesterday, Brian said - 
"I'd like to see nudity. I'll tell them: Get naked. Get your tits out! But don't do anything you'll regret. I'd love to do a Naked Day. That's something we have never done and, even better, it will be with HD cameras." 
Brian also added - 
"I'd love to see Jedward. They'll be annoying. I dont think I could live with them. I want to see the celebs driven mad by them!"
Head of Channel  5, Jeff Ford said of the new Big Brother - 
"It's the best-selling TV format in the world. We have worked so hard to make it the most entertaining and unmissable brand in the world." 
Are you looking forward to the return of Big Brother this Thursday?
Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!
Like us on Facebook 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment