Friday 6 May 2011

Josie: "I would love to be involved in BBLB"

Big Brother 11 winner Josie Gibson has said she would consider doing BBLB should it return to Channel 5 in the August however she has ruled herself out of presenting the main show.
During an interview with Digital Spy, Josie said:
"I would love to be involved in BBLB," she added. "Because I've been in the house as well, it would be nice because I'd understand what they're going through. So I'd love to do that, but I don't even know if they're bringing BBLB back."
"Even if I don't get picked, I won't feel like a loser because at least I've tried. You never feel like a failure if you've tried your best."
During the interview, she also explained that there are candidates better suited to taking over Davina's role when the show starts later this year.
"I wouldn't like to take over from Davina," she said. "I wouldn't get asked, anyway. "I've been presenting and I've got a really good showreel now but I wouldn't get asked anyway because my experience is not there - not like someone like Emma Willis or Brian Dowling."
Would you like Josie presenting BBLB or the main show? Tell us your thought's below!

No comments:

Post a Comment