Thursday 12 May 2011

Stacey Solomon: “I Would love to host the new BB!”

In an interview with The Daily Star, Stacey Solomon has said that she "would love to host the new Big Brother".
Stacey Solomon won The X Factor in 2009, finishing 3rd. Since then she has moved on to win I'm a Celeb and present ITV's Sing If You Can.
During the interview Stacey said: 
“It’s a huge show and I’m so excited it’s coming back. I think stepping into Davina McCall’s shoes would be very hard as people do tend to think of her in that role but I reckon I could do a good job.”
She went on to say -
“I’d much rather host the show than be on it. After I’m A Celebrity I will give reality TV a break. But as a host I could definitely get the contestants on side. Then I would stir things up a bit!”
Stacey's not the first possibility to come to light as the new host. Other rumoured presenters are Myleene Klass, Emma Willis, Vanessa Feltz and BB11 winner Josie Gibson.
Would you like to see Stacey Solomon present Big Brother 2011? Tell us in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment