Saturday 23 July 2011

Mike Tyson Rules Out Celebrity Big Brother

Boxer, Mike Tyson has ruled himself out of an appearance on the upcoming series of Celebrity Big Brother.
Tyson was rumoured to be taking part in the show earlier this month but has since taken to twitter to deny he will be taking part - 
"I'm shutting rumours down 2day, I'm not doing any Celebrity Big Brother shows. I deal with enough drama. I'd never agree to it. If there are any other rumours that need to be addressed. Hit me here and I'll let you know the truth!"
Mike was also rumoured to be taking part in dancing contest, Dancing With The Stars but has also rubbished those rumours - 
 "For the last time, I am not doing Dancing with the Stars. I don't know where this rumour started but it is not true."
Celebrity Big Brother returns next month on Channel 5.

Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment