Tuesday 26 July 2011

Brian Dowling "Nervous" About Presenting BB


Newly appointed Big Brother host, Brian Dowling has admitted he is "nervous" about presenting the show.
Brian won Big Brother 2 in 2001 and then went on to win Ultimate Big Brother last year. He has since been given the job of presenting the show when it returns on Channel 5. Brian told Star Magazine
"On Ultimate Big Brother, the final shot was of me and Davina, so it was like she was passing me the baton. I'm so nervous. I don't want to let people down."
Brian also said he does not want to see pointless nudity during his first series hosting the show - 
 "I don't want to see any random willies just for the sake of seeing willies, you know," 
Big Brother returns on August 17th. 
Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. my humble advice is to be as natural as you can! Don't over egg it. Good Luck I hope it works for you X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you there Nicki, let's hope Brian doesn't try to hard to make the show about him.

    ReplyDelete