Friday 20 May 2011

Dom Joly: "Channel 5 will ruin Big Brother"

In an interview with Digital Spy, comedian Dom Joly said that he thinks "Channel 5 would ruin Big Brother" Watch the full interview after the break.
Dom recently appeared on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and also made several brief appearances on BBLB through out the last seies of Big Brother said - 
"I think Big Brother will be ruined by Channel 5 if I'm honest. I don't think it will be the same without Davina. I think it will become a conveyor belt for OK magazine to produce instant freaks, put them in the mag and then churn them out," he said:
"I expect even more stupidity and breasts. I thought it had reached its maximum breast stupidity level and I did think the last series was the best ever, but... just leave it."


What do you think? Tell us below!

No comments:

Post a Comment