Sunday 24 July 2011

Marcus Bentley: “I’m overwhelmed to think it’s coming back"

In an interview with The Daily Star Marcus Bentley has revealed he is 'overwhelmed' that Big Brother is returning.
The 43 year old narrator admitted he was worried Big Brother would not want him back instead opting for a fresh new sound. He told The Daily Star - 
“I’m overwhelmed to think it’s coming back. When I heard they wanted me to do it I was quite emotional. It’s been my life for over a decade and I was worried they’d go for a completely new look and get someone else in.”
He also added that he said yes immediately when offered the job back -  
“When I was offered it I didn’t give it a second thought – I said yes straightaway.”
Are you happy Marcus is narrating the show? Tell us below! 

Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Yes really happy,it would b bb without Marcus.

    ReplyDelete