Tuesday 26 July 2011

Brian Dowling Reveals Dream Housemate

Big Brother presenter, Brian Dowling has revealed his dream housemate for Celebrity Big Brother is Britney Spears.
The 29 year old host reckons the singer would make 'amazing' viewing. Brian also said he would like fellow Irishmen Jedward to enter the house along with Charlie Sheen - 
"Jedward would be funny to watch, I’ve interviewed them and they’re so great and so positive. I’d really like to see them go up against the likes of Charlie Sheen.”
Brian also admitted he'd been hitting the gym to make sure he's in shape for his new presenting job on Big Brother which starts next month - 
“I’ve been eating a lot more healthily,” he told new! magazine. “And I’ve been hitting the gym to drop a few pounds. I’d not been in two-and-a-half years and I’m already feeling better.”
Would you like to see Britney in the house? Tell us below! 
Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment