Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ashley Cole's Ex Auditions For Big Brother

Ashley Cole's Ex girlfriend, Sarah Purnell has auditioned to appear on the new series of Big Brother.
The mother of one and former lap dancer wants to appear on Big Brother in the hope of becoming known in her own right. She told The Daily Star - 
"He never spoke about Cheryl and I never asked, but it was obvious he was at a low point. I didn’t really expect anything and I knew his track record. I wouldn’t say a bad word about him though. He was never rude or aggressive to me. I want to recover my reputation. I want people to see me for who I am and not just the girl who dated Ashley, Big Brother is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I just want to be a normal girl from a normal town. I’m quite a strong character so it would work well."
Would you like to see this 'normal girl from a normal town' on Big Brother? Drop us a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment