Wednesday 15 June 2011

Emma Willis: "I would love to be part of it"

Former BBLB presenter Emma Willis tweeted yesterday that she 'would love to be part of' Big Brother when it returns to our screens this summer.
Yesterday afternoon Emma Willis tweeted about the upcoming Big Brother auditions in London this weekend. 
“Calling all potential Big Brother housemates. Open auditions are being held this weekend at Emirates Stadium, London. 8.30-6pm.”
This prompted many of her fans to question whether she had landed the job of presenting BB. TV presenter Stephen Mulhern even responded saying:
“Am I being an idiot? Are you presenting it? I think you should host Big Brother you would be amazing!”
However, later in the day Emma responded to all her eagerly waiting fans saying she is still unsure whether she would be presenting it but is 'keeping her fingers firmly crossed.
“To those asking, I still don’t know whether I’m involved. I would love to be part of it, so I’m keeping my fingers firmly crossed!” 
Do you think Emma would be a good host or should someone else try to fill Davina's shoes? Telll us below! 

6 comments:

  1. Emma would be perfect for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    We think she'd be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I want Emma to do it!
    But who is going to say "Day 1, the housemates are all gathered in the bedroom"...?????????
    I want the same guy, Marcus is it?
    Won't be the same without him :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! Emma is the perfect replacement for Davina, and she is such a BB fan too, so let Emma be the main presenter and Geaorge Lamb presenter of BBLB X

    ReplyDelete
  6. josie or emma goforit

    ReplyDelete