Friday 10 June 2011

Psychic Sally: "I'd love to do Big Brother"

Psychic, Sally Morgan who has a show on Sky Living has said that the idea of a 'big holiday' in the Big Brother house appeals to her.
In an interview with Digital Spy she said:
"I'd love to do the Big Brother house. Do you know why? Because they don't do anything all day. It would be a big holiday in the Big Brother house. I wouldn't mind doing that, you know, the old Big Brother. I'd probably get voted off first, but I wouldn't mind that. A nice little break. You just sit there and make friends. I've got a weird sense of humour and I'd find it all funny rather than irritating."
This comes after dismissing appearing on I'm A Celeb because of her fear of rats an mice.
Would you like to see a psychic in the house? Tell us below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment