Sunday 3 July 2011

Barbara Windsor Shoots Down CBB Rumours

In an interview with Richard Bacon, Barbara insisted she had no desire to appear in Celebrity Big Brother in just over a months time.
The Ex Eastenders actress was rumoured to have been offered a place after becoming 'bored' since leaving the popular soap, Eastenders earlier this year. However, during an interview on Radio 5 Live with Richard Bacon, Barbara said - 
“No, I haven’t been offered a place on Celebrity Big Brother! Can you imagine me in there? It’s too personal. I’ve got all my bits and pieces to sort out in the morning now. I couldn’t do that!"
 Would you have liked to have seen Barbara appear on the show? 


Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete