Saturday 23 July 2011

VIDEO: First Big Brother Advert Airs On Channel 5

Channel 5 has started its advertising campaign for Big Brother 2011 with a new ten second advert.


The advert is completely different to those used by Channel 4 in previous years apart from the theme tune remains the same with Marcus Bentley narrating it. The ad also includes the new Big Brother eye which was released at midnight.


Video courtesy of Big Brother Xtra.
Celebrity Big Brother is due to begin in August.
Do you like the ad? Do you think the eye looks better in the ad? Tell us below!

Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new eye, what do you think big-brothers-blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the eye is a grower but it is a little too basic in my personal opinion. In animated form it is much more exciting but I think this design is very limited and I'm not sure where C5 will be able to take it for future series. I do wonder if C5 wanted to make it look "bad" for PR purposes...

    ReplyDelete