Wednesday 3 August 2011

RUMOURS: Amy Quits TOWIE for Big Brother?


The Daily Star have dedicated their front page to the headline that Amy Childs has quit The Only Way Is Essex in favour of an appearance on Big Brother, a story broken by The Sun on Saturday.


Amy is reported to have been approached by Big Brother with an offer to appear on the show when it returns later this month. To take part in Big Brother her TOWIE contract, which prevents her from appearing on other reality shows, must be broken.

Amy recently tweeted: “I’m sorry I haven’t Tweeted you all but I will let you know more when I can. It’s very exciting. I will miss TOWIE so much but you will be seeing more of me.”

As we should expect, Big Brother will be hoping to keep the identities of the Celebrity Housemates who are poised to enter the House under wraps and Channel 5 are yet to give any official confirmation of names.

Celebrities rumoured to be taking part in the show this have include Mike Tyson, Kerry Katona, Jedward, Charlie Sheen, Steve Strange and Pamela Anderson. 

Big Brother's Blog - Keep up to date via Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment